With a Nintendo account, you can buy games, get special promotions, and more benefits. It’s time to create a nintendo account.
If you’ve just bought a Nintendo Switch or a Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo e3 games and a physical game card attached with it, you may not try visiting the digital game store yet.
You can visit Nintendo’s eShop where you can buy games, watch videos, and demos.
If you want to buy a digital game, you’ll need an account. Here’s what you want to know.
12 steps to set up your Nintendo account
1. Select the Nintendo eShop from the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch.
2. Select your User profile.
3. Select Link a Nintendo Account when required to sign into your account.
4. Select Create a new account when required to sign into your Nintendo account.
5. Select Send account – creation instructions via e-email.
6. Enter your birthday.
7. Enter your email address.
8. Use a computer or smart device, open the email from Nintendo.
9. Click the link in the email to create an account.
- Select Add an account for myself.
- Enter the relevant account information.
- Press Submit when you’re done.
When you’ve created an account, you’ll be given a code with five digits to enter on your Nintendo Switch.
10. Return to your Switch and enter the five-digit code.
11. In the setup screen, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Continue.
12. Choose whether you want to always enter your password, or skip your password login while using the Switch.
Once your account is all done, you can add funds, so all you have to do is press the “Buy” button when you’re prepared.
My nintendo account is all done- ready to go!
Nintendo has streamlined their account registration so you can get set up and play new games quickly and easily: no hassle.
Now that your account is ready, enjoy spending a little time looking around.
Have fun with Nintendo games and let us know your ideas!